0
comments
|
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Can I just say I HATE THE FREAKING WIND!
It wasn't that bad yesterday I guess, but damn. I sure would like to head out on a day when the little weather channel dohickie says "calm" instead of "13-20 mph"
Anyway, Wednesday was weird because I came home from work, slept for like 2 hours and then piddled around so long I didn't have time to get in 16 miles before class. So I went out for 7 alone and then rode with Cory for about 4.5 more, then went and taught class. All in all, 11.5 plus class. It was suppsoed to be 16 but I'm okay with that. Class has to count for something because it sure is a pain in the ass in the middle of all this training.
This Sunday, we're supposed to ride 65 miles. We haven't even hit the 60 mark yet, so I'm a little worried about making a big jump in mileage like that. We were supposed to do 59 this past Sunday and ended with 50 because it was such a horrible day. Anyway, we'll see. Today is our rest day, so yeehaw!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home