1
comments
|
Sunday, September 05, 2004
Holy. Freakin. Crap.
88 degrees
winds 20 mph
New route. Hilly. Very freaking hilly.
I'm sunburned to a crisp. We ran out of water about 5 miles away from the Conoco. Cory didn't feel good at all. I had a wreck. All in all, a pretty crappy day.
Avg hr: 139. Deceptively low because of all the rest breaks. It was high most of the day, in fact hit 175 for the first time in a long time outside of class.
Avg speed: 13.3
3 hours and 45 minutes ride time
1 Comments:
Yeah but not a bad one. A funny one, thankfully. I got my new pedals in, which means I'm now clipped to my bike, so my pedals are connected to my shoes. My friend stopped kind of suddenly and though I had time to stop without crashing into her, I didn't have time to stop and think about unclipping my foot. So over I went. Into a ditch. Landed on my back with the bike straight up in the air, still attached. :) Cory said he just heard a squeak, turned around and over I went!
12:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home