0
comments
|
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Well, I originally had planned to skip today's ride... I had to teach and then we had to help Jeannine & Greg move, so I didn't think I"d have time to squeeze it in. But alas, an evening alone prompted me to go ahead and get a few miles in.
At 77 degrees and winds from the west at 6 mph, it was a nice night for it. But I just don't know. I just seem to be slower and more winded than I used to be. Every ride is killing me, while Cory is having the time of his life. :( My legs are tired, I feel like I'm hitting my threshold at 165 and I used to think it was more like 175... it's kind of depressing. I can't help but wonder if it's that I'm not getting enough recovery. Or something. Hell, I don't know. I know I eat enough carbs, so I don't think that's it.
Anyway, tonight I averaged 14.0 mph with an average heart rate of 134. I only went just under 7 miles instead of 10 because of class and also because I ran out of daylight. Tomorrow, we ride for 40. I hope I feel good for it. I need a good one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home