0
comments
|
Monday, July 25, 2005
Well, here's how it has looked so far: Mom's wreck, our move, and now my sickness has put a real damper in our training regimen. Our plan was to start training earlier this year but really, with all the "real life" interruptions, we're probably going to end up really starting at about the same time.
I kind of don't mind...I do believe we are much stronger this year than last, both physically and mentally, so I think unless Mother Nature says otherwise, we'll make it this year. So what will we do next year? The same ride? Or something different?
I dunno. Austin sure is a fun place to visit. And you know, Lance is there. And Robin Williams. That makes it kind of cool. What if one of these days I get to ride along side Robin and Lance and Sheryl? Holy crap, that would be cool. I'd probably fall off my bike. But we said we'd do this ride for two years, and then pick a different one, so...we'll just wait and see I guess. But I have a feeling this year is going to be much, much less painful than last year, both the training and the ride itself.
I'll get back on the bike sometime soon, but probably won't start posting regularly until after the move next week.
Pedal 0n...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home