0
comments
|
Monday, October 25, 2004
It's been over a week since the ride and neither one of us have been on a bike. It's wonderful and sad at the same time. We'll have to go out for a few rides this week because it's going to be dark at 5:30 starting next week. I hate winter. Ugh.
So anyway, as long as there's troubles going on at my other site, I thought I'd use this one for blogging purposes. Not that I really have anything to blog about, but you know... just in case anyone is looking for me. :)
Pictures from the ride are supposed to be up today. I don't know if they actually got a shot of us or not, we have to search by our bib number. If I find one of either of us, I'll give you the link. I have a picture binder PDF that I was going to post on my site, or actually DID post on my site, but then it never came back up again. I perhaps killed it? I dunno. At any rate, if you want to see the photos that WE took, email me.
That's all for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home