2
comments
|
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I'm so excited to have accidentally discovered that my favorite artist, Amos Lee, is going to be in Tulsa this weekend. I found him about a year ago and have every song thus far on my ipod. Every ipod, actually and if you're counting that would be three that I have gone through. He's a special smart playlist so that I always have him downloaded and current.
Anyway, I hadn't checked for anything new lately, so I did a search for his website. Lo and behold, in the upper right hand corner it said, "Next live show: Dfest, Tulsa, OK."
Is that lucky, or what? Anyway, I can't wait. Cory hates his kind of music but guess what, I'm pregnant and he's going to suffer through a concert just for my happiness!! :) He didn't even argue. I'm going to enjoy the next 7 months! :D
The end of my lazy summer at work is rapidly coming to a close. Projects are on the horizon so it's good that my energy level will supposedly return to me in the next month or so. I'm going to need it.
Riding for 2
I actually went for a ride Sunday morning. First one I've been on in awhile, due in part to lagging energy and part to all the rain. Cory & I rode about 12 miles a couple weeks ago and I hadn't been on since. Anyway, Sunday morning Diane and Makayla came over and we rode 30 miles. Of course, I had to take it slow and was bringing up the rear, which I despise doing, but I gotta do what is best for the baby and that means staying aerobic and not getting too hot.
After the ride, we went to Makayla's apartment and laid by the pool. About 30 minutes in, Mak says, "I'm dying for some grilled brats. Steph, can we grill at your place? I'll buy."
Uh, does Cory like halo? Of course he'll grill free food! She fixed some fabulous roasted potatoes and Diane brought yummy mashed sweet potatoes and grilled veggies. We've decided we like the preboiled brats better than the ones we usually buy. Anyway, it was a fun day for me.
Makayla is an amazing personal trainer, by the way, and just got a job at Aspen Athletic at Eton Square, so if anyone wants to hire someone ... please think of her. She is starting slow and is closing on a house soon so her business really needs to pick up fast.
That's it I spose. Glad to have Cory back home, even though I only get him for like a week before he heads to Chicago. Anyone wanna come move furniture while he's gone? No? Doesn't sound fun? Well, poo.
2 Comments:
And don't forget we have to see Sunshine. :D
It'll be good. Trust me.
10:51 PM
You know he was pissed at me for preboiling the brats right? Said I messed with his cooking method.
Great job on the ride.
Too bad our kids don't get along. You could come hang out here while the boys are gone.
6:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home