7
comments
|
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
7
comments
|
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
"It never gets easier, you just go faster."
7
comments
|
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
7 Comments:
Uh, I am so going to have to disagree with you there. I do think its a kick ass picture.
4:46 PM
That is a pretty great picture.
12:49 PM
Did he do that or someone else? Is that going to be in the magazine? He will be famous!
7:35 PM
Lord no! It was the photographer, just checking the lighting and stuff. He'd never put himself on the cover of an OSU magazine. Though I think he makes a mighty fine cover. :)
6:45 AM
I would frame it.
7:18 PM
...and hang it where?
1:29 PM
In my office. He is my brother, so if he's on the cover of a magazine I would make a big deal out of it.
7:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home