• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    3 comments | Sunday, May 20, 2007

    Shrek the Third? Boo. It sucked. Be sure to read Cory's take on it this week. Going to the movies is getting so disheartening. It's just one big let down after another. My favorite movie so far? Disturbia. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. We laughed out loud, and that says a lot.

    Diane and I went on a ride today. Had planned for 40 but ended at 30. It was a shitty ride, start to finish. We weren't really in the mood to do it, first of all, then it was hot and windy on top of the lack of motivation. THEN, we somehow rode through a fucking bee swarm on the side of the road. I'm not kidding. I almost wrecked by flailing my arms about like a fool. And yes, I got stuck. Right in the crease between my leg and my hoo ha. Boo.

    All of my May work events are done. Bike to Work Day was great, by Boomer Bike & Fitness Day was overwhelming but had a great turnout for it. Cory worked his butt off helping me prepare for it, but I was still not prepared. I definitely am looking at is as a learning experience. It was a lot of fun though, I wish you could have seen him riding around a tiny bicycle. Not like a kid's bicycle, but like a mini bicycle. It was hilarious. His knees were up to his ears. :)

    The whole weekend was crazy-busy really. We worked Friday night to prepare for Saturday, got up early and did that event til noon. That night, we went over to the Durhams for dinner. That's always a good time. We've tentatively made plans for a fishing day out on their ranch. Well, Jay & I will fish and Cory will likely just talk to Josh and drink beer. ;) Either way, we'll both have a good time.

    Diane and I are going to attempt a mini-triathlon in August. 1/2 mile swim, 12 mile bike, 3 mile run. I am a crappy, crappy swimmer so I've got a lot of work to do. But I'm kind of excited about doing something new and having something to train for. Two other girls are going to do it with us, it should be fun.

    Laura has moved back to Indiana so I've lost another good friend to relocation. :( Breaks my heart every time, but especially this time because she and Diane and I have become great friends. I mean, who else is crazy enough to ride a bike to Tulsa with me? It's not every day I meet tough chicks who can handle that sort of thing.

    Well, I've got work to do so I'm out. Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy your Monday morning. ha.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Carrie said...

    You rode all the way to Tulsa? Holy crap!

    I am taking another day off when things get back to normal around here and I wanted to see another movie so I think I will go see Disturbia.

    7:57 AM

     
    Blogger Candice said...

    Don't lose hope, Jack will be here this weekend to make it all better. Maybe even the bee sting. : )

    Did he look like the King from the games that came out during Christmas? That would be the funniest thing ever.

    11:50 AM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    You need a Yar-garita!

    4:36 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home