10
comments
|
Sunday, February 11, 2007
When I was in my early 20s, I had a headache problem that just wouldn't go away. Got my eyes checked, didn't need glasses, so I went to the chiropractor. I went from having headaches daily to almost never having them, and I probably only had treatment for like a week or two. Anyway, I haven't been to one since then, but always believed they could help people.
For the past few months, I've been having terrible neck and shoulder pain. I'd wake up feeling like my shoulders were in my ears. So I started going. They did x-rays. My cervical curve is no longer, it actually goes back the opposite direction, a reverse curve. He said what I really needed was to get a better pillow to sleep on. So yesterday, I did it. I bought the old person cervical pillow from Linens & Things. Cheap memory foam pillow. Ugly. Ugh.
I went to bed around 10:30 or 11. I woke up at noon. I slept almost the whole night on my back. Holy crap. I think the pillow is a keeper.
10 Comments:
13 hours of sleep? Now that is awesome. I need to put that down on my list for rewards.
8:20 AM
Hey! I have been sleeping on one of the neck pillows for a while now. Does that make me old?
8:32 AM
They aren't old people pillows. They are pillows for people who want to sleep.
2:19 PM
I may be trading up then.
2:24 PM
Candice - you hit 30 this year... yes, we are all on the downhill slide now... :)
5:37 PM
What kind of pillow is that? Do they have one for back pain?
8:26 PM
You can get the normal one and then sleep with a pillow between your knees. I'm guilty of it, but if you have back pain try not to sleep on your stomach.
7:32 PM
What she said!
7:56 PM
Being doing that for about 2 years- doesn't help anymore.
9:25 PM
Time for a doctor then
10:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home