7
comments
|
Monday, January 01, 2007
I am posting this at 4:55 a.m. Happy New Year peoples! woohooooooo!
"It never gets easier, you just go faster."
7
comments
|
Monday, January 01, 2007
I am posting this at 4:55 a.m. Happy New Year peoples! woohooooooo!
7 Comments:
Go to bed.
6:40 AM
Ohhh that is a big no, no. I never blog when I have been drinking.
8:15 AM
Some of my best entries have been typed while drunk.
2:32 PM
I wasn't drunk! That's the crazy part. Had I been drunk, I most definitely would have been passed out or sick by then, as you can probably believe since you saw me at Oktoberfest!!!
4:15 PM
Hard to see you when you're passed out in a porta-john.
6:09 PM
LOL!!!!
2:02 PM
Happy New Year! I was drunk and just leaving the party at 4:55... but I did have a DD. Did you have a fun night?
Toshya
10:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home