5
comments
|
Monday, October 02, 2006
What does being an alcoholic have to do with being a pedofile? Sorry policitians, people really aren't that stupid anymore. You can't cover up chasing a 16-year-old with being a drunk.
And a shooting at an Amish school? How do the Amish get guns? Trade in baked goods?
And last but not least, is everyone planning on going to Oktoberfest? Which day should we go? The 20th or the 21st? Everyone in blogland is invited!
I think I had more but I forgot. I'm distracted by Cory's homemade pizza. Mmmm...
5 Comments:
Pizza!
8:03 PM
I have to admit, I thought of all the jokes before I learned the details... The absolute first thing that popped into my head: "Well, they can't blame this one on video games and heavy metal."
But then it turned out it was some disgrunted truck driver, which made me an insensitive man. Take a look at the insensitive man! Are you happy?!
10:30 PM
What I want to know is: What did the Amish ever do to anyone? The only people that should hold grudges against the Amish are maybe GE, Radio Shack, or Dell.
Lothar
5:57 PM
You guys are trying to decifer the mind of a man that line up little girls in a row and fully expected to do horrible things to them. Had worked it out on paper. Brought things he would need.
It doesn't matter that the children where Amish or not.
9:05 PM
The children being Amish didn't even factor into that maniac's plan... he just stopped there because it was most convenient and had the most little girls all in one place. :C
I swear, the pedophiles are coming out of the WOODWORK lately! Reinforces the reason why I really don't want to bring more children into this world.
2:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home