4
comments
|
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
You're right. If I'm back, I need to post more than say, Jay Pryor. :)
Don't really have much to report. I start my new gig on Monday. I wanted to take a break between but since it's all the same place, that would require me using my PTO and I figure it's not worth it. I might as well get that first week over with anyway. I still haven't seen my cubbyhole. I hope I at least have cubicle walls...
I'm supposedly training for the Hotter 'n Hell Hundred next month. I say supposedly because I haven't been doing very much of it. It's been damn hot and well, I've been damn lazy. And I'm running out of time. It's going to be a very painful bike ride if I don't get my butt in gear. Literally and figuratively.
It's only Wednesday and I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's a good thing I'm changing jobs.
4 Comments:
When are you going to tell us what you decided your job will be? I don't even know what you will be doing now.
5:34 PM
Oh yeah? How's this for blogging? Go try and find my blog now!
Love,
Lothar
9:36 PM
Damn Lothar, that lazy! : )
3:42 PM
That's lazy, not that lazy. Jeez
3:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home