0
comments
|
Thursday, July 28, 2005
I finally went out today after being sick for the past week. I still probably should have taken the day off, but the weather was perfect and I couldn't resist. Besides, it beats the hell out of cleaning or packing.
I didn't feel very strong, that's for sure. I'm sure I'm starting my days dehydrated though, so I'll be sure to hydrate over the next few days so I can survive Sunday's long ride.
I headed toward's Bill's corner, then about 5 miles in decided I should try the Carmichael Field Test. Dumb. Anyway, I tried to pedal as hard as I felt I could maintain for 8 minutes but obviously, it was harder than I could really maintain because I didn't last all 8 minutes. :) At any rate, I turned around before reaching Bill's and rode home. All in all, a short, fast ride. I set out with the intention of a long slow ride though. Sigh.
Anyhoo, here's the details:
avg HR: 145
max HR: 169
avg speed: 15.7 (new high speed for me)
distance: 12 something
weather: perfect 80 degrees
wind: 9 ENE
kcal: 365
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home