0
comments
|
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
I decided at the last minute to participate in the RedBud Classic in Oklahoma City along with Laura, a coworker, and her friend Dustin. We all missed the entry deadline so we had to get there early enough to register, which meant 6:00 a.m. Oy. I got up around 3:30 a.m. Oy Oy Oy. Anyway, we got there right at 6, and it was freezing. I'm so thankful Laura had an extra pair of tights, I wouldn't have made it without them.
We rode 50 miles (or just under, to be honest. They put the finish line too close!) in 3:26. It was a pretty slow average speed for me but since I've only ridden two times since the RFTR, I was pleased just to finish.
We've got lots of rides on the radar this year. Next month, the Tour de Tulsa, last year's first event for Rick, Diane, Josh and Scott. Looking forward to it. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home