7
comments
|
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
OK, it's not my birthday. But it oughtta be!!
Last week, had some bad news about the bike. I had a crack in the frame that 3 different people said was a "no ride" kind of crack. As in, I could die if I hit a bump just right and lost my handlebars. So I took it to T-Town to get a new frame. I didn't know if I would really get it back in time for Hotter 'n Hell this weekend.
Well, not only am I getting it back, I'm getting a whole new effing bike! I could take the same level of bike for no charge, or I could upgrade to an "elite" for only $450. Those of you not into the bike thing...er, all of my audience...that means I'm getting a $1300 bike for $450. Everything brand new. Lighter, faster, better...
Who would have thought a crack could bring me such joy. *
Anyway, life is good. Wish me luck this weekend. I'm hoping for a personal best!
*i can't wait for the comments on that line.
7 Comments:
Good Luck girl!!
4:46 PM
MY BRAIN HURTS!! Too many options for cracks...er, jokes.
1:42 PM
Well, you did marry an asshole....
2:09 PM
I think pretty much all the males would've thought that . . .
Lothar
7:55 PM
Yay... free stuff RULES :o)
You need to post a pic of the new bike!!!
Toshya
12:30 AM
Yay... free stuff RULES :o)
You need to post a pic of the new bike!!!
Toshya
12:30 AM
You said, "crack." [I got nuthin' on that one].
YAY to the bike upgrade!!! :D
11:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home