3
comments
|
Sunday, October 22, 2006
just a word to the bloops... yes, I am indeed still alive. Thank you so much for eating, drinking, being merry, drinking, falling, sleeping puking... oh wait, no one did that but me... Right! So anyway, let me start over.
Thank you so much for being there with me as I partied, drank, ate, chicken danced, sang, slept, fell, puked, etc. You guys are the best family a girl could ever hope for. :)
And NO, I did NOT pass out in the portajohn!
Love you guys. :)
PS: Cory & I are both sick sick sick ... I hope no one else caught it.
3 Comments:
Hey girl I am so glad you are still alive.
I am so happy you all came down for the Beer fest. I had a great time-
Get well soon!
8:09 PM
I spent Saturday with a head cold on the sofa. Felt 100% better on Sunday.
7:59 AM
Adam was sick but I feel fine. It was great to meet you two.
9:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home