3
comments
|
Friday, December 29, 2006
What a great break. I've been off work since 2:30 p.m. on Friday. We spent most of our time in Texas with the nephews. I wish I had some pictures to show you but I don't think we took a single one. Matthew looks so cute, he is letting his hair grow out and looks even more Harry Potter-ish than ever. Stephen is adorable and is going to be quite the ladies man. And Ben, the five-year-old, is probably going to grow up to be a violent criminal. Or maybe genius. There is something just not quite right with that boy.
Anyway, it was kind of an unfestive (I know that's not a word) Christmas. The warm weather, the early openings because of family coming and going... Cory & I didn't even wrap our gifts to each other this year. We just sort of handed it over. Christmas morning though, that was pretty fun. 3 boys under the age of 10 at Christmas. Yeah, we were up before 7, and you know, Cory & I don't do well that early. So we got up, watched the tornadoes tear through their gifts and then went back to bed!
Since we got home, we've been vegetable-like. Aside from working out twice yesterday, we didn't do much. Pryor arrived today and we still are being vegetable-like. Peoples, if you need relaxing on your next vacation, come to the Cheneys. We are so good at doing nothing. :)
This is the first time I've ever taken a week off from work all at once. Isn't that crazy? I don't know what to do with myself actually. It's weird. And it's making me not want to go back to work, even though I like my job. I like doing nothing better than doing good. Isn't that sad?
Anyway, hope Santa was good to everyone. Have an awesome New Year and don't get too drunk!
3 Comments:
Christmas came and went so fast. I'm exhausted and feel like I got ran over by a reindeer. I'm hoping this weekend I will fully recover.
As for not drinking too much...yeah right. hehehe
10:45 AM
So I guess that painting the bedroom is on hold? Lol
8:36 AM
Lol, yes, apparently the painting and redecorating of the bedroom is on hold. Who knows how long. I should probably just pay someone to come and do it. :)
9:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home