• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    3 comments | Friday, December 01, 2006

    The snow just got me in the mood for Christmas. We put up the tree and it looks beautiful. I wish pictures could convey the beauty of a lit tree but it just never quite does it justice. Our house at Christmas is just awesome, it's so comfy and cozy. And cold. But hey, cold is good for sleepin', right? Anyway, I just love it. And this year, we aren't having people at our house for a party or for Christmas day so not many peeps will get to see it. :(

    Cory's been off work for two days, I took today off. I figure everywhere else was closed, why bother going in? I'm sure there were things for me to get done but screw it. How often do we get blizzard warnings in Oklahoma? Gotta take advantage of these things. :)

    So anyway, I got my Christmas bonus today and don't know what the hell to buy anyone with it. I mean, I have ideas for Cory but no one else. Not a single frickin' clue. I hate that. Usually, I have the ideas but not the money. Why can't it ever be both things at the same time?

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Candice said...

    Christmas bonus, WTF is that? I have never had one of those.

    5:02 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ohhhh Candice those are nice especially when they come in real cold hard cash!

    8:37 PM

     
    Blogger T said...

    I wish we had snow... all we have is rain, rain, rain, and more rain... well sometimes we have dry and dreary moments.

    I want a Christmas bonus... I know I don't have a job, but I have been a very good girl ;o)

    3:04 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home