• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    8 comments | Thursday, January 11, 2007

    Right now, as I type, my hubby is in Tulsa taping his first television segment. Makes me so proud, what a great birthday gift. :)

    Well, technically, work is work so it probably isn't such a great birthday to him. But I think it's totally exciting!!!

    I love you, old man!

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    :)

    10:35 PM

     
    Blogger Carrie said...

    Aww!!! So when does it air? Or did it?

    12:17 PM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    Friday night at midnight. Channel 5.

    2:07 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HA HA, she called you old man!

    Can someone please hook us up with a copy? We don't live there so we can't watch it like you.

    3:12 PM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    Yeah, I think Andia is going to have the honor of being the only person we know to have seen it.

    I was exhausted from a day where everyone's afternoon appointment got pushed up so we wouldn't be iced in at work. Mass chaos.

    My advice is to move back to Tulsa so you can catch the next one.

    2:39 PM

     
    Blogger cyclefreaks said...

    well at least Andia is supportive!

    4:22 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know I'm family so of course I want to see it, but I'm pretty sure other members of the bloop would like to also.

    6:06 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! So, how'd it go?

    Toshya

    1:49 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home