3
comments
|
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I thought I'd pop on and blog, I wanted to tell you guys about the latest franchise that I wish Cory & I had opened...
They are popping up all over, Pass Your Plate was "invented" by a couple in Edmond and they are a godsend to busy people who don't like to cook. I bought us a session back in December and was beside myself with excitement, to which Cory gave me the "huh? whatever" look. Until our appointment!
You go online and look through their monthly menu. You pick how many meals you want, and which ones you want, and then you show up for your appointment. Everything is prepped and ready for you. We bought the Split 3 package, which is 3 meals divided since it's just the two of us. You walk in and they give you an apron, a Coke or whatever and then show you to the sink to wash your hands. Then you're off on your adventure. Go from station to station preparing the meals you selected, put them into aluminum pans which you cover and label with cooking instructions. Take your goods home, pop into the freezer and whenever you're ready, you've got meals that simply need to be cooked/baked etc. No mess. No cleanup. No shopping. No recipe hunting.
It's worth every penny. We've already booked our next session. We'll be preparing Athenian Steak, Burrito Pie and Chicken Saltimbocca.
In other, less exciting news, I embark on my Master's Degree adventure this week. Every Wednesday. UGH UGH UGH. Am I really ready for this? I just don't know.
Sports fans out there will be happy to note that I am becoming a sports fan. Not just a basketball nut. I get up on the weekends and turn on ESPN or HBO's Real Sports and Costas Now. Perhaps I'll turn into a nerd someday afterall. :)
3 Comments:
I think that sounds fun as hell. They have stuff like that here, we just haven't tried one yet. We will have to now.
I am so proud of you. You will do great.
6:57 PM
I read about that on someone else's blog at one time. It sounds like a blast. I may look into for days that we just don't feel like it.
Congratulations for your jouney to Master Land.
8:40 AM
You are totally up for the Master's degree thing :o) Good for you!!! That cooking thing does sound cool but I wish they'd cook it for me... you know, lazy and all. Ha ha.
Toshya
2:17 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home