"It never gets easier, you just go faster."
posted by cyclefreaks
I got my dose of Prince. He was so good. It almost brought tears to my eyes.
1:21 PM
It would have been perfect if the rain had been purple. : )
4:23 PM
Dude, that guy can play a guitar. I'd pay double price for an album of just his guitar solos.
9:10 AM
Oh my GAWD, wasn't he, though?!! THAT is a ROCK GOD. [I thought the rain looked purple in the stage lights, actually]!*total goosebumps*
4:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I got my dose of Prince. He was so good. It almost brought tears to my eyes.
1:21 PM
It would have been perfect if the rain had been purple. : )
4:23 PM
Dude, that guy can play a guitar. I'd pay double price for an album of just his guitar solos.
9:10 AM
Oh my GAWD, wasn't he, though?!! THAT is a ROCK GOD.
[I thought the rain looked purple in the stage lights, actually]!
*total goosebumps*
4:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home