• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    3 comments | Sunday, January 21, 2007

    I am sitting here counting down the minutes until Battlestar comes on. There is so much crap on TV, the few shining moments that good stuff is on just makes me giddy. Cory is excited to see the Dresden Files but I just want my Battlestar fix.

    We don't dig the new commercials though, they are "Grey's Anatomy-ing" the ads with the sappy pop music. Don't get me wrong, Grey's is another giddy moment in my week and I do love the music on the show. But Battlestar is NOT Grey's Anatomy and I would appreciate it if they would keep it out of mainstream pop culture.

    We didn't get a snow storm as expected, so we could've hung out in Tulsa longer Friday night, but oh well, I'm just glad we got to go.

    We went to see the remake of The Hitcher yesterday, I thought it was pretty good. Nice and intense.

    I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for spring. Bring on the bike!

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Carrie said...

    Oh beautiful spring. Where are you?

    8:53 AM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am in week one of life with no TV... decided not to bring it with me when I moved from the house to my apt. It's sort of nice, quiet. I miss Grey's Anatomy and What About Brian...

    Toshya

    1:46 PM

     
    Blogger NiNi said...

    Are you still watching Lost these days?

    4:08 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home