• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    8 comments | Monday, January 29, 2007

    For the first time in a really long time, I am in a foul fucking mood. I just wanted to say that to you all so you wouldn't think I was Little Miss Sunshine now.

    Wouldn't that be funny? If Little Miss Sunshine was married to the Dark Cloud?

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Candice said...

    Lol, you crack me up!

    6:27 PM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    Uh-oh, looks like somebodys got a case of the Mondays.

    7:05 PM

     
    Blogger Skept said...

    I believe you're getting your ass kicked for that.

    7:26 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I didn't know we were calling Cory "Dark Cloud" now.

    ~Lothar

    7:29 PM

     
    Blogger Carrie said...

    LOL. Well you know when you posted this you did it with a smile. And if you still didn't, these comments are good enough.

    10:25 AM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Phew... thank god you're still pissed off ;o)

    Toshya

    3:45 AM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    Oh happy Friday.

    BTW, why is this blog the dead end of the bloop? There's no links. If I start at my blog and go to Cory's and then to here I have to put it in reverse.

    1:48 PM

     
    Blogger cyclefreaks said...

    Just to bother you, Jerm. That's the only real reason.

    5:15 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home