• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    8 comments | Wednesday, April 04, 2007

    1. Where is the one place that you would like to vacation that you haven't yet? I feel like I've never been anywhere... I guess tops of my list would be Italy.

    2. Okay I know of your love for Johnny but who else catches your fancy? You mean there is someone else in the world besides Johnny Depp and Cory Cheney?? I guess I'll have to go with Viggo Mortensen, ala Lord of the Rings.

    3. At what age were you the happiest? Right Now. 35.

    4. What is one thing most people don't know about you? People who don't know me very well assume that I have always been involved in athletic endeavors and that I probably had a perfect childhood. In reality, my dad is a paranoid schizophrenic, bipolar alcoholic and we were poor and slightly white-trashy (the house I grew up in isn't even there anymore, it was bulldozed). I was athletic and a perfect student until I discovered the joy of partying at age 15, then it was all about getting drunk, smoking and rebelling against everything.

    5. If you were trapped on an island that had plenty of things you could eat and a stream of fresh water, what 3 things would wish you had with you? You say "things" so I'm going to not say the obvious person... The "things" then would have to be my ipod with limitless battery supply, a neverending horde of Burt's Bees chapstick and ... a pink beach cruiser with which to explore the island!

    That was fun... thanks for the questions!

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Candice said...

    WOW, she posted!

    7:37 PM

     
    Blogger Carrie said...

    You are so freaking cute! Pink beach cruiser?

    Wow, we do have some things in common except my mom is the crazy one and my dad was the bad one.

    And you should vacation more! I'm taking a few mini's this year. Eureka Springs, Washington, Padre, San Antonio and I got another cruise planned during Hurricane season.

    7:34 AM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    Where the hell did you get a picture of my bicycle?!

    10:18 AM

     
    Blogger cyclefreaks said...

    I don't understand how people afford to travel all the time. How do you do it???

    4:01 PM

     
    Blogger Carrie said...

    Simple. I have no life. It really has to do with being debt-free. Even our cars are paid off. I drive POS and he has a 98 Mustang. Neither of us have a credit card and if I fly, I can do it for almost free because my brother works for AA. I still have to fly standby and that sucks ass but it gets me where I am going. I figure I better do it now before we get fuck trophies and can't.

    8:29 AM

     
    Blogger cyclefreaks said...

    So what you're telling me is I can either have a Honda Element with the next pay raise, or I can have Italy. Hmmm...

    2:57 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I want that pink beach cruiser just to get around in Portland.

    Start a savings account that is for travel only... even if you don't have much to start with, make a commitment that you will put aside x dollars a week for travel. And get a airlines miles credit card and use it to pay for EVERYTHING so you can get free flights(but pay it off each month!) You have to make it a priority or it'll just pass you by :o)

    Toshya

    1:51 AM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And yes... fuck nice cars. I drive a 98 Subaru Impreza and I'm hoping she'll make it to 300,000 miles because car payments are the devil. Consider each car payment an airline ticket that could have been :P

    T

    1:53 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home