5
comments
|
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
So, my friend and I went for our first ride of the season on Sunday. During the ride, I proceeded to tell her about Jerm's coffee cup lids, and how I needed to show them to her so she could see how good they were.
After our ride, I invited her in for a Dew and pulled up Jerm's blog. Here is the subsequent conversation:
Friend: Oh my gosh! Those are really good! I mean, like better than shit that is published right now!
Me: yeah, I know. I told you, he's really talented.
Friend: And he works in a doctor's office or clinic or something?
Me: Yes
Friend: I know what he should do for his lids next week.
Me: Really? What?
Friend: He should do a series about a guy in a lab coat flushing his talent down the shitter.
I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was intended, Jerm. :)
5 Comments:
Boy, that sounds familiar. I think someone said that to me before.
12:20 PM
Wha...? Why, I oughta jam a Sharpie in so far down someone's throat.
I keed! I keed!
If doodling paid $15 an hour, I'd do that full time.
3:37 PM
Hey, I need to write a song about a girl in an editing booth flushing her real talents right down the shitter! ;o)
4:03 PM
Wasted talent all of us have some. Plus I think at least as far as Jeremy goes, he wants to do it when HE wants to do it. Along with picking the subject matter. Some boss saying draw this-- he would start to hate that.
4:11 PM
OMG! That is...
Anyway...
Sounds like a nice day. Riding and doing the dew with a friend. :)
7:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home