4
comments
|
Monday, February 19, 2007
I got tired of looking at the same one so here I am with nothing to talk about...
How was everyone's weekend? Ours was good. After cycling Friday we went out with the Durham's/Miller's (Malice's family) for margaritas and mexican, then repeated that process again on Sunday with Laura & Brian and Diane. Saturday was Pass Your Plate morning, this time for baked buffalo chicken tenders, stuffed pork chops and ole enchiladas. We've only had the pork chops thus far and they were mighty tasty. I love that place. Those of you interested in trying it, there's one coming to Riverside and one coming to Brookside, if they aren't open already.
This weather is so teasing. I mean, it was like 70 today! The wind was crazy but sun, oh sun. How I've missed you. I'm ready for spring.
Cory got me some beautiful flowers for Valentine's Day. I wish I had a picture so I could show you. Daisies and roses, they are stunning. :) He's such a good egg.
Anyway, I warned you. I got nuthin. I'm out.
4 Comments:
Well that was better than nothing. I too am anxiously waiting for spring but this is good enough. And awww, he gave you flowers. What a sweetie!
8:29 AM
I got some red tulips, mine's a good egg too. : )
I had to turn the ac back on, that made me so freaking happy. Even the dogs keep wanting outside to sunbathe.
12:25 PM
Mmm... I'm hungry for Mexican food now, thankyouverymuch.
Wow, Brookside would be a fun location in which to try Pass The Plate!
4:05 PM
I got a lump of coal from the Valentine's fairy.
Toshya
12:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home