• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    6 comments | Sunday, June 10, 2007

    A few of you have met my nephews at one point or another... well, the oldest turned 10 today. TEN! Double digits! I can't believe it. When I asked him what he was doing today, he said, "listening to my ipod, playing gameboy." Gawd, he's going to be a teenager in no time.

    Anyway, the second in line, Stephen, has always been the one to say, "Aunt Steph, when are you going to have a baby?" I mean it, every time I see him, it's one of the first things that comes out of his mouth. So today, I'm on the phone with Matthew and Stephen was standing there beside him. I asked Matthew about something, and he responded "yea!!" all excited. Stephen gets on the phone and said, "Matthew sounded so excited, I just KNEW you must be pregnant. I mean, since you haven't been pregnant yet, I thought that's what you told him."

    ? Crazy kid. He's 8 years old! He sounded so disappointed when I told him I had just asked Matthew about summer vacation. :) Poor thing.

    We finally got the blowers out of the house, so once again, we have silence. Oh wait, that'd be if Halo wasn't on...

    :)

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Carrie said...

    That is how it was for me when we went to the lake. My SIL even said she would steal my birth control. We both really want one but it just isn't the time.

    I'm glad that your life is getting back to normal.

    8:10 AM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    When are you going to have a baby?

    9:27 AM

     
    Blogger Candice said...

    I already claimed dibs and told mom they had to be moved here before I went into labor. You can call dibs on your mom.

    7:18 PM

     
    Blogger cyclefreaks said...

    dibs on what?

    7:08 AM

     
    Blogger Okjerm said...

    Uh... did C just call dibs on Sneff's mom?!

    Am I still in the 2o2p Profanity forum?

    10:32 AM

     
    Blogger Candice said...

    Ha! I mean I get dibs on mom moving here since you have your mom close.

    Damn Jerm, gutter....

    9:39 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home