5
comments
|
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Yep, a new look for the sneffnie blogs. I got bored and went hunting and actually found a couple that I like. Hope you enjoy them as you read my mindless ramblings. :)
Went for a ride with Diane this morning. It was tough. Hot and windy. Ugh. But it felt good to get out and ride. I don't think I've talked about it here, but they found out her mom has a brain tumor and will have brain surgery on Tuesday. Yep, gonna drill a hole in her head and hope for the best. Diane lives at home with them so that means she is going to be the primary caretaker amidst all this. She is cooking all the meals and making sure she takes her medicine, etc. It's a lot to handle. Her sister came in from Thailand but will only be here a month. Anyway, needless to say, we haven't been working out much. So this morning was both a treat for us to get to hang out and slightly torturous because we haven't been doing much. I think this was only my third workout for the whole week. Ugh.
My sister will be here in a couple weeks. She is going to explore OKC and Tulsa and look for jobs. She is hoping to move back Oct/Nov. or so, but she isn't sure where she wants to be just yet. She will be bringing her schnauzer so we are hoping the kids will all get along. If not, she'll have to stay at moms instead. I'm looking forward to having her around. She is really good at organizing and will be helping me with the nursery.
School starts Aug. 15th so I will be teaching my female fitness class in the high school Mon-Fri 9:30 - 11:00 and again at the alternative school at 2:30. I'm both looking forward to being busy again, and dreading having to be that energetic. It's a good thing my first trimester is almost over.
5 Comments:
Busy busy busy. Take care of you and that baby.
8:02 AM
I like the new look.
I got confused. Mom mentioned Diane by I thought it was her with the tumor not her mom. Sorry.
Take care of the baby and yourself.
10:31 AM
Thanks, I like it too. I needed something different.
No, it is her mom, and this sounds horrible but I'm so glad it's not Diane!! They moved the surgery to Wednesday now. I'm sure the family wants to get it over with and find out what her prognosis is going to be. It's amazing how life can change so quickly.
I feel so lucky to feel so good through the first trimester. I mean, exhausted, yes. Sore boobies, yes. But really, no sickness or anything and no real nasty food aversions. I hope I continue to be this lucky! :)
10:43 AM
if I move back to blogger, I'm stealing this template.
8:20 PM
you cannot copy off of me, husband! find your own template!
10:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home