5
comments
|
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
I have been home sick the past two days... nasty head shit. Can't breathe, can't take anything except allergy medicine that knocks me out and Tylenol. And now, a fucking cricket. In the ceiling. And it won't stop chirping.
Where's the goddamn sledgehammer?
5 Comments:
Quick, someone get her a hotel room and a bowl of chicken soup stat!
8:15 PM
You poor thing!!! My heart totally goes out to you. You need a grenade launcher with a canister of Raid in it.
7:30 AM
Oh you poor thing. I am having the head thing too.
9:42 AM
I've been having sinus issues as well. I saw that the ragweed was in the "extreme" range last week. In the voice of President Clinton: "I feel your pain."
Do you guys have means to get in your attic space? I'm so psychotic about stuff like that, I'd probably resort to putting on the paper respirator/allergy mask and climbing up there with cans of pesticide.
9:08 PM
i tried to gas him with some bug killer. He shut up for a little bit, but I think it pissed him off.
He waited for a little while, then thought he'd charge me while i wasn't looking.
i brained him with one of my shoes.
Motherfucker comes at me in my house, I'mma dirty harry his ass with a shoe.
9:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home