3
comments
|
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Student one: "Miss Brown, how old are you?"
Me "Hmmm... I wonder."
Student two: "You're not supposed to ask a lady her age, don't you know? It's rude."
Me "Yeah. Like asking a woman how much she weighs."
Student one: "I think she's about 30."
"Student three: "No way. I think she's probably 23."
Me "Student three, you're my favoritest student ever."
:)
3 Comments:
I really miss being able to pull that off. Since the hair really started going, all my hip clothes and knowing the lingo don't pull it off for me. Oh, well, I guess I'll "grow up" a little at a time.
8:15 PM
That rawks! My co-workers just found out that I am 33. They thought I was 25.
11:30 AM
I am 4'11" and I weigh about 93 pounds soaking wet. At first glance, most people assume I am about 15. Then they talk to me and realize I'm an adult so they guess between 20-23. When they hear I have 5 kids, they shut up and stop guessing.
I kinda like it.
11:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home