• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7781806?origin\x3dhttp://cyclefreaks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
    3 comments | Monday, December 17, 2007

    1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station: OK, I never buy $10 worth of snacks at one time, but if I were on some kind of crazy binge...Mountain Dew (fountain), Jalapeno Kettle Chips, Hostess chocolate donettes, fig newtons, cheetos. Does that take up ten bucks?

    2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Nessy

    3. Who’s your favorite redhead? huh?

    4. What do you order when youre at IHOP? Hearty nut n grain pancakes, chocolate milk, sometimes with eggs and bacon or sausage patties, but i really just go for the cakes.

    5. Last book you read? Empire of Blue Water: Captain Morgan's Great Pirate Army, the Epic Battle for the Americas, and the Catastrophe That Ended the Outlaws' Bloody Reign. Yes, the book was as long and boring as the title. Required reading for a paper.

    6. Describe your mood. Is roller coaster a mood?

    7. Describe the last time you were injured? hmmm... don't rightly remember. I guess my shoulder problems starting two years ago.

    8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Who'd want to be stuck in a well? I guess if I can't take Cory, I'd take Stacy. She'd be entertaining and constantly trying to scheme a plan to escape.

    9. Rock concert or symphony? Neither really. How about live band in a dive bar?

    10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? Hearts

    11. Favorite Soda? Mountain Dew

    12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Brown sleeveless maternity shirt with a big white shirt over it.

    13. If you could only use one form of transportation: car

    14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? The Mist

    15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for: Johnny Depp

    16. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Cathy's white cake with white frosting and strawberry slices in the middle layer.

    17. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken fajitas

    18. Look to your left, what do you see? Fletcher turning lay down circles, right next to Cory watching TV.

    19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only if I have to.

    20. Favorite toy as a child? I don't even remember what I played with.

    21. Do you buy your own groceries? yes

    22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? yes

    23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? Can't say I've had em. Think gummy anything is gross.

    24. Whats your favorite fruit? Fuji apples

    25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Who the hell does? Seriously.

    26. Do you like running long distances? Only when I've trained for it!

    27. Have you ever eaten snow? Sure. Not in a long time tho.

    28. What color are your bedsheets? green

    29. Whats your favorite flower? Gerbera daisy

    30. Do you do ballet? Never in my entire life, which is why our daughter will likely want to be a ballerina.

    31. Do you listen to classical music? Very rarely

    32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? ? None

    33. Do you watch Sponge bob? Never seen it. Never want to see it. Damn.

    34. What temperature is it outside right now? 32

    35. Do people consider you smart? Yes, I sure hope so.

    36. How many piercings do you have? If they haven't grown in, four, but likely just two.

    37. Are you signed on AIM? Nope

    38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Nope. See question about whether or not people think I'm smart.

    39 .How do you feel about your family? It's complicated. :D

    40. Do you have an iPod? I love my pod.

    41. What time do you go to bed? 9:30-11

    42. What CD is currently in your CD player? I don't know, I use an iPod. :) Actually, there's some Latin dance stuff in my car player right now.

    43. What movie do you know every line to? None.

    44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Hmm. For dipping, ranch and honey mustard. Fuck salads. BOOOORING.

    45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Candice has been asking me that for a month and I still don't have an answer.

    46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? Brother in Houston, friend in Indiana.

    47. Do you like hugs? Most of the time, but sometimes they suffocate me.

    48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Well, if you count the baby as a full-time butterfly... other than that, definitely the first time I saw her on ultrasound and she looked like a real human (at 11 weeks)

    49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? They make checks out to me as Stephanie Cheney, but no one mispronounces my name. You can't get more plain than Stephanie Brown.

    50. Last person you hugged? Cory

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Okjerm said...

    I read Blue Water for pleasure and found it to be pretty cool. Got me in the mood for Key West.

    12:55 PM

     
    Blogger Carrie said...

    I'm not a huge sweets fan but my work ordered this strawberry cake for my co-workers birthday and I could have died.

    4:26 PM

     
    Blogger Angie said...

    Hey you! Here's some more questions for your blog... (see mine)!

    *tag* you're it!

    9:26 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home