3
comments
|
Thursday, January 10, 2008
1. I cannot wink with my left eye. I can tip the right one shut by itself with no problem, but when the left one closes, so does the right. (I had to leave Angie's with slight changes... hilarious! Cory makes fun of me)
2. We have Fiesta dishes of all different colors, 2 sets of each. I cannot STAND for two of the same color to be touching. I will go through the trouble of rearranging the stacks to make sure the colors are appropriately mixed.
3. Another kitchen oddity, I can't stand the feeling of pampered chef stones. They creep me out. I always make Cory move/use/clean the pizza stone, or I have to get out the oven mitt.
4. I have been a violent, embarrassing drunk too many times in my life. I'm really surprised I lived through my 20s without dying in a wreck or from alcohol poisoning.
5. Jay and Cory both know this, but I don't think anyone else does...I've always secretly wanted to do voice work on a children's cartoon or commercials.
6. I hate small talk. I avoid social outings that might require this kind of bullshit. I also avoid the phone when at all possible. Unless it's texting. I love me some texts.
*this has been really fucking hard, by the way. I've been stuck on #7 for quite awhile now*
7. ... I give up. I ask Cory to please fill in number 7 on my blog before he completes this on his own...
:)
EDIT: Carrie's answers reminded me of something I can use for #7!! When I was in the 8th grade, my best friend and I asked one of the teachers what Prince meant by "Masturbating with a magazine."
3 Comments:
Amen on #6!
7:26 AM
I sometimes want to walk around with a sign on my forehead saying, "please do not talk to me". And I hate those stones too.
10:58 AM
WOW! So you can only wink with one eye, too... I'm not the only freak in the world. And you also don't like the same colors of dishes to be touching in a stack... that is bizarre.
Just yesterday, I went into the cabinet and pulled out all my kids' plastic cups, plates and bowls, and rearranged the stacks so that the colors were mixed up and no two items of the same color were together. My husband said I was being anal, and I blamed it on hormones... but I've always been that way. It drives me nuts, I tell ya.
1:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home