7
comments
|
Thursday, March 13, 2008
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly in the comments, and put who correctly identified the film.
5. NO Googling or using IMDb search functions.
1. What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk? (The Guru is wrong on this one, keep guessing people!)
2. If there's one thing I know about all my years watching Earth, is that people aren't what they may seem. There are shop boys, and there are boys that just happened to work in a shop for the time being. And trust me Tristan, you are no shop boy. You saved my life. Thank you.
3. You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?"4. I truly don't know what's gonna happen when the lights go out Carolyn but I do know, once the dying starts, this little psycho fuck family of ours is gonna rip itself apart.
5. Our Lord... His Humanity... how He lived His life here on earth. His kindness, His tolerance... we can't go 'round measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, what we resist and who we exclude... we've got to measure goodness by what we embrace, what we create, and who we include.
6. It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing.
7. You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. (Silence of the Lambs - Dave H)
8. What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me. (The Matrix - Angie. Though I know most of you nerds out there knew it already :)
9. Oh, yeah, and one more thing, from now on we're going to have alternate dinner music because frankly - and I don't think I'm alone here - I'm tired of this Lawrence Welk shit! (American Beauty - Jerm)
10. You know what else you should do? Nail his penis above the entrance to the elementary school. That'd really teach him a lesson.
11. In punishment for lack of an interesting pirate name, Peter shall walk the plank.
12. Well, okay. What do we circulate? Lookin' for a man who recently drunk milk? (Dave H. - No Country for Old Men)
13. Just going to the kitchen to get some food, then I'm going to tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins.
14. Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free.
15. He's a nut-bag! Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda! (Yay! Angie got this one, great movie - Seven)
7 Comments:
That's a great list. I think I know most of them, but I'll leave all but the easiest for others...
1. Full Metal Jacket
6:18 AM
9. is American Beauty.
I like that No Country For Old Men has popped up on 3 lists. Awesome. I'll let someone else figure out which quote it is.
9:45 AM
15. Se7en
8. The Matrix
9:48 AM
7. Silence of the Lambs.
12. No Country for Old Men.
(Thanks for letting me get one, Jerm. I needed all the help I could get.)
7:55 PM
#2 - Stardust
#14 - Love Actually ??
9:41 PM
Candice's answers:
#3: Serendipity
#5: Chocolate
#13: Notting Hill
9:52 PM
Oh, #14 is Love Actually
8:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home